Any resident of Ontario may seek leave to appeal this decision, by serving written Notice, within 15 days of July 10, 2006 upon all of the following:
Environmental Review Tribunal
P.O. Box, 2382, 2300 Yonge St. Street
Environmental Commissioner of Ontario
1075 Bay Street
Toll Free Phone:
Environmental Assessment and Approvals Branch
2 St. Clair Avenue West, Floor 12A
AIM Environmental Group Inc.
42 Keefer Court, Suite 5B
The Notice must be signed and dated and include all of the following information:
1. The EBR Registry Number, the Ministry Reference Number, the Proponent's name and address to whom the instrument was issued and the location of Activity. (All available from this Registry posting)
2. A copy of any comments that were submitted on the original proposal, if comments were not submitted, an explanation of your interest in seeking leave to appeal the decision is required.
3. A description of the grounds for the application for leave to appeal including information that demonstrates that:
(a) there is a good reason to believe that no reasonable person, having regard to the relevant law and any government policies developed to guide decisions of that kind, could have made the decision; and
(b) the decision in respect of which an appeal is sought could result in significant harm to the environment.
4. The portion of the instrument or each term or condition in the instrument in respect of which the leave to appeal is applied for.
5. The grounds on which you intend to reply at the hearing, in the event that the leave to appeal is granted, in relation to each portion that you are seeking leave to appeal.